[RETIRED] Desert Rose & Citrus Deodorant Puck - Extra Strength Odor Control
Please note that we no longer sell this product, but we want to make sure you still had access to the product's information.
This bright floral deodorant lasts longer than ordinary deodorants! Only one light swipe on each armpit and you are good to go!
- Regular Price
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Unit Price
This extra-strength aluminum-free and paraben-free vegan deodorant is designed to keep you fresh with a very light application. It uses enzymes to help zap the odor-causing bacteria and bamboo extract to absorb excess wetness. Not recommended for sensitive skin.
Shelf Life of 2 years or longer: Note that the deodorant will gradually dry out over time. If you're keeping a stick around for 6 months to a year, then store it in an airtight container to keep the moisture in.
Net Weight: 1 oz
1 oz lasts ~ 2 to 4 months with daily usage
- Deodorant that comes in plastic containers
How to Use
How to Use
- Use only one light swipe per armpit.
- (IMPORTANT NOTE) Transition period from aluminum deodorant:
- Aluminum based antiperspirants include big brand products, as well as alternative products like crystal sticks, alum sticks and mineral salt sticks. When switching away from these, you might experience a detox effect for a few days to a couple weeks. In other words, you may be more stinky and sweaty at first while your body is ridding itself of the buildup that has accumulated with antiperspirant use. Antiperspirants block the pores so sweat and toxins can't get out. Your body needs to sweat to remove waste.
- You may want to reapply during the first few weeks until detoxing is finished. To reapply, first wipe the area dry, and then just use one light swipe to refresh your protection. After the detox period, the deodorant should last around 8 hours without need to reapply.
After Shaving, Waxing, or Epilating
As with any deodorant, it is not recommended to apply this deodorant directly after shaving or hair removal. Instead, it is best to first apply an extra layer of cream or moisturizer first if the skin is particularly sensitive and prone to irritation. After application of the moisturizer or oil or butter, then apply the deodorant.
What to do if it dries out
Each deodorant is made with vegan ingredients, in small batches. Since there is a high amount of aloe vera juice, it may evaporate over time and the stick will become drier, and glide less. This doesn't mean it's no longer working - it still will work and be effective. You can re-hydrate it by spritzing with water or using a wet finger to get the "slippery" feeling again.
- To prevent the aloe vera juice from evaporating, store unpackaged deodorants in an airtight container.
- To prevent the deodorant from melting, keep it out of direct heat or sun.
- Bamboo Extract Powder
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Tapioca Starch
- Natural Enzymes
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Golden Jojoba Wax
- Silica Microspheres
- Sodium Stearate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Sorbic Acid
- Pure Essential Oil of Valencia Orange
- Pure Essential Oil of Egyptian Geranium
BOLD = Organic
- Package Free!!!