Premium Natural Toothpaste - Sensitive + Whitening Nano-Hydroxyapatite Peppermint
Please note that we no longer sell this product, but we want to make sure you still had access to the product's information.
This natural toothpaste is perfect for this with sensitive teeth and gums! Made of ingredients that are naturally sourced and naturally derived, this vegan formula was developed without animal testing and itself is free of artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, artificial colors, and artificial sweeteners. To top it off, this toothpaste comes in sustainable packaging!
- Regular Price
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Unit Price
This natural toothpaste has a formula that is designed to safely and effectively whiten teeth, fight plaque, and freshen breath. Each toothpaste tube also comes with a metal key to help squeeze out every bit of toothpaste to prevent less waste!
- Naturally Sourced Ingredients
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- 98% USA Origin Ingredients
- Free of Artificial Flavors
Davids defines "naturally sourced" ingredients as ingredients that are minimally processed or altered after being sourced from nature. For ingredients that are naturally derived" Davids defines these as ingredients that have gone through more extensive processing to create a higher level of safety or efficacy and have been modified from their original state.
Net Volume 5.25oz / 149g
*Toothbrush and cup not included.
- Chemical-filled toothpastes that comes in plastic tubs or containers
How to Use
How to Use
In order to get the maximum toothpaste out of the tube, use the metal key at the end of the tube and roll forward as you use.
- Calcium Carbonate (Limestone Abrasive)
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Purified Water
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda)
- Xylitol (Birch Derived)
- Hydrated Silica
- Hydroxyapatite (Nano)
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Carrageenan (Seaweed Derived)
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Oil)
- Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil
- Pimpinella Anisum (Anise) Seed Extract
- Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil
- Stevia (Leaf Extract)
- Cardboard Box: FSC Certified Paperboard
- Toothpaste Tube: Aluminum
- Toothpaste Cap: Polypropylene
- Key: Stainless Steel
- Toothpaste comes in an all-metal recyclable tube and is packaged in a FSC Certified paperboard box.
End of Life
End of Life
- Take some scissors or shears and cut off both ends of the tube.
- Cut a slit the full length of the tube to fold open the tube to access the inside of the tube for cleaning.... the edges of metal are sharp, so please be careful.
- Wash off the excess paste with running water.... toothbrush can be helpful here for removing all the paste.
- Discard metal in the recycle bin. It will be up to your local waste management provider to properly sort/recycle as we do not currently take back used tubes for recycling.
- Cardboard Box: 100% recyclable in paper recycling
- Plastic Cap: 100% recyclable in plastic recycling
- Metal Tube: Cut open and rinse out before recycling; 100% recyclable with metal recycling
Metal Key: 100% recyclable with metal recycling OR Davids' Tube Key Return Program:
To ensure tube keys are properly recycled, you can return your tube keys to Davids through their Tube Key Return Program. Return 20 back at a time, and Davids will send you a free tube of toothpaste!
How it Works:
- Pack all tube keys in a cardboard box. Do not use a paper envelope, as tube keys may break free during transit.
- If you have at least 20 keys, then please include a note indicating which flavor you would like to receive back along with your email address and return mailing address.
Label box to the following:
- Attn: Tube Key Return
- Davids Natural Toothpaste
- 40292 Rosewell Court
- Temecula, CA 92591
- Seal and send away!
***Unfortunately, claims of lost shipments will not be honored by Davids.***
This program is run by Davids, so if you have further questions about the program, please contact Davids directly.